Sine rehearsed phrases may serve us well in situations where there are emotional issues involved (e.g., classroom disruptions, irate parents, or an angry student. […]
- What would you like to happen?
- Would you like my thinking on that?
- Is it possible that…?
- How do you feel about…?
- Is there a chance that…?
- How do you suppose that might work out?
- What do you think I think?
- On a scale of 1-10, how good a decision do you think that is?
- Would you like to hear what others have tried? (pg 179)
Would you use these in your classroom? Are there any others you’d add to the list?
- whenyouhavealibrarycard reblogged this from commaqueen
- asteptowardhope reblogged this from teamteachers and added:
- commaqueen likes this
- sfluver reblogged this from teamteachers
- tiezesty likes this
- adolwyn likes this
- mypuzzledmind likes this
- maevegreen likes this
- tealovinggirl likes this
- ferrarisenglishworld reblogged this from teamteachers
- niklog3 likes this
- bigsoup86 likes this
- ailuridae likes this
- geese-in-flight likes this
- wearecreativefriends likes this
- wednesdayschalk likes this
- 4godhughesandbasketball likes this
- fundforteachers likes this
- reakathleenisthegirl likes this
- stilinskibilinski likes this
- mrdubya likes this
- ratatouillestrychnine likes this
- teamteachers posted this