What constitutes as misbehaving or disrespect in your classroom?
- blr-mhaya2 answered: the lack of student interest in classroom
- kidsimprovingenglish answered: Any prejucice,any comment which affects the rythm of the class and offends teachers and peers
- ninjaknight07 reblogged this from revolutionizeed and added:
- ninjaknight07 likes this
- armovil answered: Substitute teachers
- ljzzp answered: ljzzp
- breakfastfoodfordinner answered: talking during directions, when others are speaking.
- missescargotpudding answered: Disrupting the learning of others, disrespecting others. I don’t care about cell phone use, as long as they learn when to put it up.
- barbs-observations answered: Whatever a student does that interferes with learning for himself and others in the class.
- boss4lyfe answered: Smoking in the school as everyone is passing by.
- cerahsee answered: failure to follow the expectations for behavior. Things like talking out of turn, rudeness, interruptions, not doing what they are asked.
- maevegreen answered: Any behavior that interrupts the learning process of the rest of the class, including my own.
- irrationallylogical answered: I like the talkative classroom, but badmouthing/arguing with me, or another student, is over the line
- amiteachingyet answered: Please oh please raise your hand. Please?
- breatheinsolitude answered: I teach adults, so let more go but not listening while others are talking, playing on the phone/ipad, not putting the effort in while there.
- backtrackcraziness likes this
- earringstheshapeofgrapes likes this
- dietcokeporfavor reblogged this from teamteachers
- sunsetdaydreams2012 answered: texting… using the computer for things like facebook and not paying attention!
- sylvakataryna answered: I never thought much about itbut I think the worst thing a student can do is not respect his colleagues who want to learn, not to respect him
- meghanjh likes this
- anthonypedley answered: masturbation
- bipolar-barbie answered: Breaking the rules…something I always did in school. Sorry teachers. Sorry parents.
- webpoetorgprofileintlsfeather answered: misbehaving and disrespect, always takes the lead from something else.flittering in their breezy unaware.
- fortune-n-glory answered: Anything that makes anyone else feel bad is not tolerated. That covers most of the bases.
- everyfiredies answered: Behaviors that get in the way of other students learning or working.
- tomesaway answered: often surprised when students don’t want to cooperate with them.
- tomesaway said: Cursing, throwing things, threats, insubordination, violence in general, whether it’s towards me or a peer. It doesn’t happen much anymore, but it never fails to startle me out of the routine of the day. My expectations seem so reasonable, I’m
- eenchanted1 answered: anything that prevents other students from learning or interrupts class.
- forumgamer answered: Breaking the rules that were agreed upon or were set by the school, mostly. Beyond that, personal insults and such (never happened so far).
- bairdwhelan answered: When a Teacher doesn’t treat students as peers in the learning process
- love-monster-awakend answered: breathing
- teamteachers reblogged this from revolutionizeed
- adversoleso answered: Excellent question. I actually have troble with ths since I unleashed so much havoc in my highschool that unless the classroom is burning,idc
- revolutionizeed posted this